Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Network
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Network
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Network
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Network
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Network
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Network
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Network
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Network
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Network
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.