Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Maps
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Maps
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Maps
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Maps
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Maps
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Maps
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Maps
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Maps
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Maps
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.