Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Map
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Map
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Map
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Map
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Map
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Map
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Map
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Map
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Map
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.