Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Manager
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Manager
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Manager
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Manager
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Manager
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Manager
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Manager
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Manager
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Manager
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.