Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Mail
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Mail
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Mail
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Mail
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Mail
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Mail
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Mail
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Mail
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Mail
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.