Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Per
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.