Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Low Cost Online
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.