Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Locations
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Locations
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Locations
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Locations
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Locations
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Locations
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Locations
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Locations
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Locations
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.