Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Like A Number
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Like A Number
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Like A Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Like A Number
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.