Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Kit
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Kit
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Kit
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Kit
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Kit
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Kit
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Kit
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Kit
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Kit
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.