Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Keyboard
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Keyboard
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Keyboard
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.