Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Journal
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Journal
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Journal
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Journal
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Journal
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Journal
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Journal
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Journal
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Journal
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.