Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Java
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Java
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Java
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Java
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Java
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Java
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Java
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Java
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Java
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.