Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Is Not Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.