Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Information
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Information
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Information
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Information
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Information
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Information
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Information
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Information
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Information
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.