Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking How To Use
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking How To Use
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking How To Use
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking How To Use
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking How To Use
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking How To Use
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking How To Use
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking How To Use
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking How To Use
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.