Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking How To Make
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking How To Make
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking How To Make
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking How To Make
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking How To Make
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking How To Make
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking How To Make
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking How To Make
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking How To Make
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.