Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking How To Get
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking How To Get
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking How To Get
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking How To Get
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking How To Get
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking How To Get
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking How To Get
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking How To Get
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking How To Get
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.