Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking History
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking History
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking History
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking History
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking History
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking History
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking History
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking History
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking History
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.