Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Guide Free
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Guide Free
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Guide Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Guide Free
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.