Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Guide App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Guide App
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Guide App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Guide App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Guide App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Guide App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Guide App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Guide App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Guide App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.