Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Google
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Google
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Google
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Google
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Google
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Google
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Google
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Google
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Google
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.