Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Examples
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Examples
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Examples
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Examples
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Examples
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Examples
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Examples
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Examples
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Examples
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.