Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Example
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Example
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Example
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Example
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Example
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Example
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Example
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Example
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Example
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.