Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Engine
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Engine
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Engine
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Engine
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Engine
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Engine
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Engine
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Engine
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Engine
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.