Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Driver
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Driver
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Driver
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Driver
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Driver
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Driver
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Driver
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Driver
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Driver
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.