Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Download
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Download
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Download
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Download
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Download
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Download
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Download
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Download
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Download
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.