Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Does Not Open
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.