Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Do On Facebook
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.