Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Do Google
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Do Google
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Do Google
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Do Google
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Do Google
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Do Google
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Do Google
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Do Google
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Do Google
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.