Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Did Not Start
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.