Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Device
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Device
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Device
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Device
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Device
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Device
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Device
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Device
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Device
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.