Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Customer Service
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Customer Service
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Customer Service
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Customer Service
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.