Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Coupon 10
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.