Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Comparison Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.