Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Comparison Chart
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.