Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Comparison App
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Comparison App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Comparison App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Comparison App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.