Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Compare To Excel
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.