Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Compare Chart
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.