Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Can T
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Can T
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Can T
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Can T
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Can T
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Can T
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Can T
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Can T
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Can T
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.