Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Box
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Box
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Box
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Box
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Box
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Box
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Box
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Box
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Box
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.