Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Best Ways To Work
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.