Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.