Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Address
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Address
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Address
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Address
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Address
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Address
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Address
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Address
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Address
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.