Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Account
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Account
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Account
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Account
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Account
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Account
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Account
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Account
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Account
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.