Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 800
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 800
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 800
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking 800
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking 800
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 800
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 800
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 800
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 800
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.