Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 8 Free
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 8 Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 8 Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.