Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 8 0
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 8 0
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 8 0
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking 8 0
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 8 0
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 8 0
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 8 0
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 8 0
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 8 0
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.