Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 7 Free
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking 7 Free
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 7 Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 7 Free
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.