Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 7 0
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 7 0
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 7 0
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking 7 0
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 7 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 7 0
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 7 0
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 7 0
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 7 0
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.